Welcome to the Center for Comprehensive Bariatric Care
- Why should you lose weight?
- To improve general health, quality of life, and longevity
- Reduce risks for other surgical procedures such as total joint, hip or knee replacement
- To avoid heart disease & stroke • Feel better, look better
- Improve mobility • Alleviate and potentially cure diabetes*
Are you suffering from any of these diseases?
Men 100+ pounds overweight • Women 80+ pounds overweight BMI (Body Mass Index) of 35+plus one of these diseases: Pre-diabetes • Diabetes • High blood pressure • High cholesterol Sleep apnea • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) • Osteoarthritis
Making a decision for surgery is never easy. When that choice becomes a life-changing event, like the decision for Surgical Weight Loss, the more information available to help you make the decision, the more likely you will have a positive outcome. Because of the substantial effort, both mental and physical required on your part to achieve success, your decision should be made only after careful thought and discussion with your family, your own family physicians and if possible, with other patients who have had this operation.
Our partnership with Torrance Memorial Medical Center means that your surgery would be conducted at their surgical facility, which is equipped with state of the art technologies enabling our physicians to perform the latest procedures in bariatric surgery. The surgical area has space and facilities for patient preparation, anesthesia induction, surgery, and immediate postoperative recovery, in addition to a variety of essential supporting activities. Torrance Memorial strives to provide the most efficient services and the highest quality patient care in the industry. Torrance Memorial has committed to meeting the specialized needs of bariatric surgery patients and has been selected as a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by Blue Cross of California and Aetna networks.
This site is designed to help provide information and start that process.
* Disclaimer: The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are only applicable to the individuals depicted, and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are provided voluntarily and are not paid, nor were they provided with free services, or any benefits in exchange for said statements. The testimonials are not indicative of future results or success of any other individuals. Association of South Bay Surgeons a Medical Group, Inc cannot and does not guarantee the medical outcome or the results of individuals utilizing the services provided by us.*
Request a Consultation »
FREE INFO SESSION
Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
Tues, Oct 04
Thurs, Oct 13
Thurs, Oct 20
Tues, Oct 25
Tues, Nov 08
5:00 - 6:00 PM
23451 Madison Street
Torrance, CA 90505
Please call if you have questions
(No reservation required)